The Special Purpose Armor Vest or SPAV™ is designed to work as an armor plate carrier that can be used as low profile or as a primary assault carrier. The SPAV-L™ is our Light weight simple low profile slick carrier with or without a kangaroo pouch. The vest was designed after the employees of MOS Tactical™ spent hundreds of hours wearing other brands and thousands of dollars trying to figure out what worked best. After all that they designed the SPAV™. This carrier holds SAPI and ESAPI plates and has options in a low profile kangaroo pouch to hold magazines with the provided dividers and mag retention straps. The carrier is made out of 1000D Cordura and is designed to last. Too many vests these days are designed to hold up for a deployment and that's it. The SPAV™ is built to last and if something does happen to it there is a NO QUESTIONS ASKED LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!!
Sizing Chart Swimmer Cut Plates
SPAV-L™ standard options:
• 1000D Cordura construction
• Kangaroo pocket will accept mag dividers and retention(included)
• Slick front & rear plate pocket
• Mesh on inside of plate bag for ventilation and drainage.
• Elastic sides
• Slick has no kangaroo pouch just a flap with loop for mounting a chest rig.
• 3/4 Kangaroo pouch is 4.25" with only two rows of Molle. This allows the operator to have a larger surface area to properly index one's magazine for reloading.
Specialty Colors: Please Contact us for more info or ordering on the colors below.
• Multicam Black
• Multicam Tropic
• Mossy Oak® Break Up®
• M81 Woodland
• AOR1 Restricted
• AOR2 Restricted
• Tactical Blue
• Instructor Red
• Desert Digi
SPAV's™ are made to order due to how many customizations can be made. Shipping takes approximately 3-4 weeks.