SPAV-X™ in Vintage Duck Camo with “Predator” Leather
DROPS FRIDAY MARCH 24 at NOON EST
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH ORDERING PLEASE GIVE CALL US AT 804 337 7387
SPAV-X in Vintage Duck Camo carrier with “Predator” Leather.
All pouches and accessories are available for purchase separately alongside the Carrier.
We spared no cost on this project. The Leather is from the world famous Horween Tannery In Chicago, IL. They have provided us with some of the highest quality leather available on the market. We partnered with Laszlo's Leather to bring this project to reality. All edges of the leather elements are beveled and burnished. Each part of this project was done with great attention to detail to insure a long lasting product that will wear in, not out.
The Nylon materials are authentic 1000D Duck Camo and custom-made Velcro® Brand Mil Spec Brown loop. This custom made brown Loop connects the colors in the Predator leather and Vintage Duck Camo better than anything else we could find on the market.
It doesn’t stop there. We included Crye Precision™ Rear metal buckle hardware and First Spear® Tubes® on the leather skeletonized cummerbund.
The Special Purpose Armor Vest or SPAV™ is designed to work as an armor plate carrier. The SPAV-X™ model utilizes Leather from the Horween Tannery, with the durability and strength of the SPAV-W™ plate bag system, creating the perfect match of support and comfort. This carrier holds SAPI, ESAPI , or Swimmer / Shooter cut plates and has options for a low profile kangaroo / placard pouch that clips in using ITW QASM buckles (also known as SwiftClips™) to hold magazines with the provided dividers and mag retention straps. Too many vests these days are designed to hold up for a deployment and that's it. Our carrier is made out of 1000D Cordura and is built to last. The SPAV-X™ is covered by our Lifetime E2S Guarantee. The design concept is simple, strong, reliable, and comfortable. Our goal was to create a vest that could survive almost anything.
SPAV-X™ standard options:
• Kangaroo pocket on the front will accept MOS mag dividers (1x include)
• Full MOLLE on front & rear plate bag
• Mesh on inside of plate bag for ventilation and drainage.
• Shoulder pads with communication routing loops and lapel tabs
• Skeletonized cummerbund with First Spear Tubes
Kangaroo / Placard Types
• Full Kangaroo pouch is a standard pouch that has three rows of Molle.
• 3/4 Kangaroo pouch is a shorter pouch with only two rows of Molle. This allows the operator to have a larger surface area to properly index their magazine for reloading
• Molle Placard has three rows of Molle
• Shotgun Velcro On Placard, two rows, 9 shells each
• Includes Horween Tannery "Predator" Leather
• 1000D Vintage Duck Camo
• Custom Brown Velcro® Brand Mil-Spec hook & loop
• Mil-Spec Webbing & Mesh
• Bartacked Stress Points & MODULAR Webbing
• Mil-Spec Thread sizes E & F
• 1x Set light tension bungee / 1x Set High Tension bungee
• Berry Compliant / Made in the USA