SPAV-W™ SWIMMER CUT with First Spear Tubes™
Please Note: Due to high demand please allow 6 months for all SPAV-W orders to ship.
The Special Purpose Armor Vest or SPAV™ is designed to work as an armor plate carrier that can be used low profile, or as a primary assault carrier. The vest was designed after the employees of MOS Tactical™ spent hundreds of hours wearing other brands and thousands of dollars trying to figure out what worked best. After all that they designed the SPAV™. This carrier holds SAPI and ESAPI plates and has options in a low profile kangaroo pouch to hold magazines with the provided dividers and mag retention straps. The carrier is made out of 1000D Cordura and is designed to last. Too many vests these days are designed to hold up for a deployment and that's it. The SPAV™ is built to last and if something does happen to it there is a NO QUESTIONS ASKED LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!! The SPAV-W™ is our Warfare model, the design concept is the same as the SPAV-S™, simple, strong, reliable, and concealable. Our goal was to create a vest that could survive almost anything.
Sizing Chart ESAPI Plates
Sizing Chart Swimmer Cut Plates
SPAV-W™ standard options:
• Kangaroo pocket on the front will accept MOS mag dividers (Sold Separately)
• Full MOLLE on front & rear plate pocket
• Mesh on inside of plate bag for ventilation and drainage.
• Shoulder pads with communication routing loops and lapel tabs
• Skeletonized sides
• Full Kangaroo pouch is a standard pouch that has three rows of Molle.
• 3/4 Kangaroo pouch is a shorter pouch with only two rows of Molle. This allows the operator to have a larger surface area to properly index one's magazine for reloading.
• Swimmer Cut has a more aggressive angle on the tapper of the plate bags. The size of the front and rear plate bag will hold a 10" x 12" Swimmer Cut Plate.
• 1000D or 500D Cordura construction
• Velcro® Brand Mil-Spec hook & loop
• Mil-Spec Webbing & Mesh
• Bartacked Stress Points & MODULAR Webbing
• Mil-Spec Thread sizes E & F
• Berry Compliant / Made in the USA
Specialty Colors: Please Contact us for more info or ordering on the colors below.
• Multicam Black
• Multicam Tropic
• Desert Tiger Stripe
• Original Tiger Stripe
• Mossy Oak® Break Up®
• M81 Woodland
• Flecktarn (Limited)
• AOR1 Restricted
• AOR2 Restricted
• Instructor Red
• Desert Digi
MOS Tactical SPAV series plate bags are design to fit ones armor like a glove. This tight fit allows the end user to be more comfortable and less fatigue while using the plate carrier. The glove like fit means that the plate bags will only fit the ballistic plates they are designed for. If one does not see the model plate they have listed please contact us before purchasing. MOS Tactical plates bags will only fit the ballistic armor they are design for. We are not responsible for fitment issues if the end user purchase the incorrect size. The SPAV series plate carriers are MADE TO ORDER, ALL SALES FINAL.
MOS Tactical Products are Fully Warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it, at our discretion.
ALL SALE FINAL
SPAV-W™ are made to order due to how many customizations can be made. The manufacturing lead time is approximately 4 Months. Please See Terms of agreement for full policy.