Return and Exchange Policy
At MOS Tactical our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to MOS Tactical within 14 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. You have the option of exchanging the item(s) for free, or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased minus a restocking fee of 15%. All surplus sales are final, no refunds or exchanges allowed. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-14 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, MOS Tactical reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee rate of 30%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number MOS Tactical Contact Management
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at (804) 400–2248
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s packaging, this will result in a refusal of refund or exchange.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in an email, print the label and tape it to the box.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send authorized returns to:
9705 Gaskins Road P.O. Box #298
Henrico, VA 23229
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Items with evidence of use or wear will not be accepted.
- MOS Tactical is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- MOS Tactical is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- Surplus items of any kind.
- Night Vision.
- All consumable items (tapes, rope, raw materials, Velcro, DVDs, etc.)
- Any custom gear built or modified by MOS Tactical to customer's specifications.
- Special Order merchandise.
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
- Educational tapes and books.
- MOS Tactical Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.