Fire up the grill, light your lantern or start a campfire, no matter the weather. UCO Stormproof Matches light up quickly and consistently in driving rain, heavy winds and falling snow—and will relight even after being submerged in water. Each box includes 15 matches that burn for up to 15 seconds each, plus extra strikers. That totals over 6 minutes/box worth of constant, reliable fire for your backpack, emergency kit or glove box. Pack fire, travel well.
- Powerful Windproof and waterproof matches.
- Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water.
- Up to 15 second burn time.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
Burn Time (up to): 15 seconds
Match Length: 2.75" (7 cm)
Case Length: 3.10" (7.8 cm)
Weight (single kit ): 1.3 oz. (37 g)
CAUTION: For outdoor use by adults only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov