Please Note: Due to high demand please allow 9 months for all SPAV-W orders to ship. This is due to Crye Precisions lead times on AVS harness's.
The Special Purpose Armor Vest or SPAV™ is designed to work as an armor plate carrier. The SPAV-AW™ model utilizes the CRYE PRECISION™ AVS™ HARNESS with the durability and strength of the SPAV-W™ plate bag system, creating the perfect match of support and comfort. This carrier holds SAPI, ESAPI , or Swimmer / Shooter cut plates and has options for a low profile kangaroo / placard pouch that clips in using ITW QASM buckles (also known as SwiftClips™) to hold magazines with the provided dividers and mag retention straps. Too many vests these days are designed to hold up for a deployment and that's it. Our carrier is made out of 1000D and or 500D Cordura and is built to last. The SPAV-AW™ is covered by our Lifetime E2S Guarantee. The SPAV-AW™ is our "Adaptive Warfare" model. The design concept is simple, strong, reliable, and comfortable. Our goal was to create a vest that could survive almost anything.
SPAV-AW™ standard options:
• Kangaroo pocket on the front will accept MOS mag dividers (1x include)
• Full MOLLE on front & rear plate bag
• Mesh on inside of plate bag for ventilation and drainage.
• Shoulder pads with communication routing loops and lapel tabs
• Skeletonized cummerbund with First Spear Tubes on one side
• Velcro® on Remora™ side plate bags
• Austria Alpine Cobra Buckle on single shoulder
Kangaroo / Placard Types
• Full Kangaroo pouch is a standard pouch that has three rows of Molle.
• 3/4 Kangaroo pouch is a shorter pouch with only two rows of Molle. This allows the operator to have a larger surface area to properly index their magazine for reloading.
• Molle Placard has three rows of Molle.
• Includes Crye Precision™ AVS™ Harness
• 1000D or 500D Cordura construction
• Velcro® Brand Mil-Spec hook & loop
• Mil-Spec Webbing & Mesh
• Bartacked Stress Points & MODULAR Webbing
• Mil-Spec Thread sizes E & F
• 1x Set light tension bungee / 1x Set High Tension bungee
• Berry Compliant / Made in the USA
Specialty Colors: Please Contact us for more info or ordering on the colors below.
• Multicam Black
• Multicam Tropic
• Multicam Alpine
• Mulicam Alpine / Black
• Desert Night Camo
• Mossy Oak® Break Up®
• M81 Woodland
• Flecktarn (Limited)
• Tropentarn (Limited)
• Desert Tiger Stripe
• Jungle Tiger Stripe
• AOR1 (Restricted)
• AOR2 (Restricted)
• Tactical Blue
• Instructor Red
• Desert Digital
Spotter Up Review
Loadout Room Review
MOS Tactical SPAV series plate bags are design to fit your armor like a glove. This tight fit allows you to be more comfortable and less fatigued while using the plate carrier. This tight fit means that the plate bags will only fit the ballistic plates they are designed for. If you do not see your specific plate listed, please contact us before purchasing. MOS Tactical plates bags will ONLY FIT THE ARMOR PLATES THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR. We are not responsible for fitment issues if the end user purchased the incorrect size. The SPAV series plate carriers are MADE TO ORDER, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE (E2S) Guarantee
MOS Tactical Products are Fully Warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it, at our discretion.
***ALL SALES FINAL***
SPAV-AW™ are made to order due to how many customizations can be made. The manufacturing lead time is approximately 9 months. Please See Terms of agreement for full policy.