SPAV-W™ Desert Night Camo
NOTICE: SPAV-W™ Desert Night Camo 100 percent made to order. Lead time 4 to 6 weeks
The Special Purpose Armor Vest or SPAV™ is designed to work as an armor plate carrier that can be used low profile, or as a primary assault carrier. The vest was designed after the employees of MOS Tactical™ spent hundreds of hours wearing other brands and thousands of dollars trying to figure out what worked best. After all that they designed the SPAV™. This carrier holds SAPI and ESAPI plates and has options in a low profile kangaroo pouch to hold magazines with the provided dividers and mag retention straps. The carrier is made out of 1000D Cordura and is designed to last. Too many vests these days are designed to hold up for a deployment and that's it. The SPAV™ is built to last and if something does happen to it there is a NO QUESTIONS ASKED LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!! The SPAV-W™ is our Warfare model, the design concept is the same as the SPAV-S™, simple, strong, reliable, and concealable. Our goal was to create a vest that could survive almost anything.
SPAV-W™ standard options:
• Kangaroo pocket on the front will accept MOS mag dividers (Sold Separately)
• Full MOLLE on front & rear plate pocket
• Mesh on inside of plate bag for ventilation and drainage.
• Shoulder pads with communication routing loops and lapel tabs
• Skeletonized sides
• Full Kangaroo pouch is a standard pouch that has three rows of Molle.
• 3/4 Kangaroo pouch is a shorter pouch with only two rows of Molle. This allows the operator to have a larger surface area to properly index one's magazine for reloading.
• Swimmer Cut has a more aggressive angle on the tapper of the plate bags. The size of the front and rear plate bag will hold a 10" x 12" Swimmer Cut Plate.
• Velcro® Brand Mil-Spec hook & loop
• Mil-Spec Webbing Wrapped in Desert Night Camo Fabric triple Stitched
• Bartacked Stress Points & MODULAR Webbing
• Mil-Spec Thread sizes E & F
• Made in the USA
SPAV's™ Desert Night Camo are made to order due to how many customizations can be made. Shipping takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks.