SPAV-W™ SWIMMER CUT
NOTICE: Picture are of stander SPAV-W™ Swimmer Cut photos coming soon.
The Special Purpose Armor Vest or SPAV™ is designed to work as an armor plate carrier that can be used low profile, or as a primary assault carrier. The vest was designed after the employees of MOS Tactical™ spent hundreds of hours wearing other brands and thousands of dollars trying to figure out what worked best. After all that they designed the SPAV™. This carrier holds Shooter and Swimmer cut plates and has options in a low profile kangaroo pouch to hold magazines with the provided dividers and mag retention straps. The carrier is made out of 1000D or 500D Cordura and is designed to last. Too many vests these days are designed to hold up for a deployment and that's it. The SPAV™ is built to last and if something does happen to it there is a NO QUESTIONS ASKED LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!! The SPAV-W™ is our Warfare model, the design concept is the same as the SPAV-S™, simple, strong, reliable, and concealable. Our goal was to create a vest that could survive almost anything.
SPAV-W™ standard options:
• Kangaroo pocket on the front will accept MOS mag dividers (Sold Separately)
• Full MOLLE on front & rear plate pocket
• Mesh on inside of plate bag for ventilation and drainage.
• Shoulder pads with communication routing loops and lapel tabs
• Skeletonized sides
Kangaroo Types• Full Kangaroo pouch is a standard pouch that has three rows of Molle.
• 3/4 Kangaroo pouch is a shorter pouch with only two rows of Molle. This allows the operator to have a larger surface area to properly index one's magazine for reloading.
• None four rows of MOLLE ONLY no kangaroo pouch.
• Velcro® Brand Mil-Spec hook & loop
• Mil-Spec Webbing & Mesh
• Bartacked Stress Points & MODULAR Webbing
• Mil-Spec Thread sizes E & F
• Berry Compliant / Made in the USA
• Multicam Tropic
• Desert Tiger Stripe
• Original Tiger Stripe
• Mossy Oak® Break Up®
• M81 Woodland
• Flecktarn (Limited)
• AOR1 Restricted
• AOR2 Restricted
• Instructor Red
• Desert Digi
SPAV's™ are made to order due to how many customizations can be made. Shipping takes approximately 3-4 weeks.
NOTICE: SPAV-W Lead time 3 to 4 weeks.